A DEPOSIT OF $100 MUST BE PAID AT TIME OF BOOKING TO SAVE THE SPACE. ALL OTHER SPACE FEES MUST BE PAID AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR SPACE WILL BE CANCELLED.
Set-up is to be arranged by the group using space unless otherwise arranged
(We have a limited number of chairs and large groups may need to rent chairs.)
- The undersigned adult member(s), who MUST be present on the above requested date agree(s) to assume personal responsibility for the care and use of White Plains Presbyterian Church facilities and for the conduct of those attending.
Children attending group meetings must not come into the church until an adult leader is present. They must be kept within the assigned area for their use unless accompanied by an adult. An adult must accompany children under age 14 at all times.
- The request for the use of these facilities must be cleared through the Chairperson of Buildings and Grounds or its authorized representative. The request is subject to approval and receipt of insurance.
A Certificate of Insurance with $1,000,000 liability is required to be faxed or mailed to the secretary one week before the event is to be held. The Certificate can be provided by an individual homeowner’s or rental policy, or be a General Liability policy. The Certificate of Insurance MUST name the White Plains Presbyterian Church as an additional insured.
- All public notices of the event should include a separate contact number for the group or person sponsoring the event so that the church is not the recipient of phone calls requesting information. NO NOTICE OR PUBLICATION OF THE EVENT SHOULD BE MADE PRIOR TO THE RECEIPT OF AN APPROVED COPY OF THIS APPLICATION.
- The use of the church facilities will be subject to and in full conformance with the rules and regulations of White Plains Presbyterian Church and the laws, ordinances and regulations of the City of White Plains, the County of Westchester and the State of New York.
All Alcoholic Beverages and Smoking are Prohibited.
The use of BALLOONS in the Sanctuary is PROHIBITED
- The facility must be left in the same condition that it was found unless arrangements have been made for custodial cleanup. Close the meeting room doors upon exiting. Turn-off lights in meeting rooms.
- In the event of a building problem or emergency, contact on site building staff or call person listed on posted
In the event of inclement weather: White Plains Presbyterian Church closes when the White Plains Public Schools close. If an event must be cancelled due to bad weather rescheduling or refund are options.