We welcome visitors with arms wide open.
People come to church for all sorts of reasons:
- to give thanks
- to seek connections when new in a community
- to pursue answers to questions
- to find support during economic or family difficulties
- to strive for justice and peace in our community and world
- when marrying
- when mourning the loss of a loved one
- to find a loving place in which to raise children
- because a friend or family member has invited them
- and many, many, more.
If you are looking for a new church home or are visiting in the area, we encourage you to come and worship with us Sunday mornings at 10:00 am.
"I hope to see you soon, and we will talk together face to face" (3 John 1:13).
The Rev. Jeffrey A. Geary